Saturday 27 July 2013

Shew.... it's Saturday and I'm sweltering.  Really don't mean to moan but, my word I can hardly breathe!!!


This was on Monday morning, a dramatic thunder storm and blessed rain....


My surprise for Monday was that I found a fan to keep me cool.............




This was the full moon on Monday 22nd July, George Alexander Louis Cambridge was born to Kate and William  in London.  


My beautiful new delicate orchid...

Life is just drifting along in a heat haze, with new insights being gained every morning and I'm having fun expecting little surprises.......



Hydrangeas are in bloom - loved this display at a local florist....


He teased me by not looking at me so I couldn't take his photo like I wanted to .....



Very sweet, miaowing cat waiting for his family to come home...




The summer is producing so many lovely flowers, on window sills, in pots, in gardens and in florists to take home - I still love the fragrance of the jasmine, lavender and roses as I wander around the neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment