Sunday 7 July 2013

A tentative beginning......



A Buddha, I discovered at a local restaurant, basking in the summer sun.
This is the beginning of something that is forming and growing in my mind.  I feel like sharing my thoughts and photographs and will see what develops.....










The summer is here with a vengeance, an almost 'karmic' heat and blazing sunshine to pay back all the whiners about the cold weather we experienced!  I have adopted a new attitude towards the heat, welcoming it as I feel the fat melting away :)
I've spent the last week hanging out in the shade of the trees in the park and lapping up the wafting breeze, reading a book about Tuscany and photographing the gorgeous flowers in the gardens.


 I so want to go back to Tuscany and experience it at a more leisurely pace.





                                                         It looks like gossamer.......







This is now becoming less intimidating, and more fun.   I decided to get out of my flat and sit in a cafe to watch the world go by, have some lunch and chat to others on facebook.  I'm happy tootling away on my own just doing my thing......








No comments:

Post a Comment